Monday, December 8, 2008

Jonas's 1st X'mas gift


Jonas's 1st Christmas gift not from us, but was given by my best friend: Joanne (Siew Poh).

The gift was delivered to my house when my son was away to attend wedding dinner with father and grandmother. Is a bit disappointed he does not know who gave to him and Joanne not able to see how terror this toy is.

That night, Jonas reached home with happy smile but tired body. First thing he step into the house, he scream at the toys: “Mummy, carcar, wrommp, wrommp, carcar, …, open mummy“.
I told him a 姐姐 had gave this toys to you, I’m sure he not interest to know but only want to open the box. Only look at the box already know this must be interesting toy for him. He is so excited lar…..I opened the box for him, his search around and ask me: “Where are the car car? Where are the car car? "
Mmmm, I know the non-experience姐姐 had bought the toys only with the track only, no vehicle included.

Finally, I had bought 2 small cars @ same brand for him. He is playing the toys with his cousin everyday. See the picture attached, you can see this track got many function can play with, hopefully all function is still function during Joanne next visit, else she have to just view the movie in action only. Hahahaha…

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker