Sunday, January 3, 2010

Buy chocolate

One day, I'm not feeling well and rest on the bed. Jonas knew it and came to my bed side.

Jonas : Mummy, you fever? ( touch my forehead )
Mummy : Yes.
Jonas : Later bring you to see doctor.
( Then he Act to drive car)
I'm late, I go to work now. You sleep at home.
(sound so familiar to me, just like what I told him everyday before go to work )
Wwrooomm .... wrooommmp ( he act to drive again)
I go to Jusco,I buy chocolate for baba, for meimei, for porpor, for gupor.
Mummy : How about mummy? Mummy don't have chocolate?
Jonas : Mummy fever, mummy cannot eat.
Mummy : ??!!??
( True! this what I always told him when he would like to eat chocolate)

1 comment:

Joan D'Arcy said...

hahahhahaha!!! Kids absorb everything that they experience! Hope u are well now.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker