Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bento trial

Recently I'm so enjoy reading my friend's bento set blog for her son. While admiring her food and creativity, so I also decided want to show my love to my son by preparing some good food for his snack time in class.
As a begginer, I just invest a small amount of money to buy 2 egg molds ( I will think thats the most easy) and some picks. Total investment just RM10 from 100Yen shop.

Finally my result is : 残不忍睹. Can recognize car and fish pattern?


Hahah, my son never touch it and bring back from school. I'm comfort myself with a reason where my son really don't like hard boil egg although in some "cute" shape.

Prepare bento set for kids is really a big lesson to learn and need a lot of Love, time and creativity.

1 comment:

LH Pang said...

Wah have to wait so long only update your blog, you still go Lau Heong every month ah!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker