Saturday, March 28, 2009

Home tuisyen by Mummy

Today have a chance to let Jonas do his Qdees Reading Book 1 revision. (Actually is a bit slow, he start to read this book 9 months ago when he first enrol in the class, but I know he still unable to read independantly)

Page1: Who is this?
Mummy : "Who" -- hu hu hu ( sound like singing )
Jonas : hu it thi ? ( eaten all the S)

Page2: I am Ritty
Mummy : I = eye , pointing to his eye
am = M is Mcdonald
Jonas : Eye donald Ritty
Mummy : ?? !! ?? , oh my god !

My mission had failed! Only that few pages, I had taken 15 mins to teach and that is my result. I give up, do not have patient and any idea can teach him. Need to buy supplement to boost his memory. Agree with me? Any suggestion?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... you're funny. I = eye? M = McDonald? =_='''

maybe some children learning videos CD/ DVD can help?

LH Pang said...

I have the same problem and he's already declared," I dont like Chinese" and he's going to Chung Hwa next door next year.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker