Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My first blog… 20081111 11:11


20081111 11:11AM, good timing (好事辰), hahaha, my first time to write a blog which already planted in my mind for so long so long. Always got some friends invite me to read their blogs or write blog too, where got such relax time for me to do so, my life was just busy with work and home, so this mission is hanging for so long. But it finally comes true today.

I’ve just “promoted” to be a mother of 2 kids. My first cutie naughty boy is now 2 years 7 months. His name is Jonas Lian. He is now study in Qdees Kinder Garden and joining 3 years old class. He likes toys car very much, he spending whole day at home to entertain his 9 pieces of cars and trains. Besides, Mickey Mouse Disney channel is his other favorites too, each lunch, dinner and “milk” section companions must be “Astro 613”.

My second baby girl is just 3 weeks old. She was born on our registration anniversary date 22nd October, good ah…. We purposely plan on this special day, waiting for weeks she don’t want to see the world naturally, we have no choice to cut mummy tummy to force her come to this world at that date.

Love you forever – my two little babes.

1 comment:

serene said...

Welcome to blogger's world !! I have added your blog into my blog list hence will check the update from time to time....Keep it up !!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker